Forum Header

Georgia Appraiser Forum

Provided by:   John M. Bryant, Inc., A Georgia Appraisal School

School Calendar | Phone Book | Appraisal Topics | Appraisal Questions | Other Topics

Forum Rules
Online Courses
Appraiser Search
MLS Analyzer


Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Meatloaf

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,265
Reply with quote  #1 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/272389487203?chn=ps&dispItem=1

Seriously???? Who is jerking off to an old iphone in the original box?  20G?  There are many within the 5-8000 range.  WTFFFFFFF?????????

__________________
The AMC is my B!TCH!
0
Nomad

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,764
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatloaf
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/272389487203?chn=ps&dispItem=1

Seriously???? Who is jerking off to an old iphone in the original box?  20G?  There are many within the 5-8000 range.  WTFFFFFFF?????????


People like them because there is less technology to track you. Most of the technological advancements are in the form of better data collection against you. Read those terms and conditions on the new apps. Many won't allow you to use unless they can track and use your data. Some require that they can access ALL of your photos and use them for whatever they want. Old phones don't support those technologies.
0
Meatloaf

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,265
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad
People like them because there is less technology to track you. Most of the technological advancements are in the form of better data collection against you. Read those terms and conditions on the new apps. Many won't allow you to use unless they can track and use your data. Some require that they can access ALL of your photos and use them for whatever they want. Old phones don't support those technologies.


Never thought about it that way.  So that makes them worth $20G in an unopened package?

Hell, my voltron from 1985 in an unopened package ain't worth 20 large.  AND ITS VOLTRON!!!

__________________
The AMC is my B!TCH!
0
BChip

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 629
Reply with quote  #4 
Voltron is AWESOME!!
__________________
Baseball is wrong - man with four balls cannot walk.
0
Bobby

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 6,011
Reply with quote  #5 
Ha! I thought that was the coolest thing ever growing up.  We were to poor for the cool toys.
Image result for metal Voltron 80's toy

__________________

Never compromise with a liberal!

0
Bobby

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 6,011
Reply with quote  #6 
I had sh!t like this that no one wanted to play with, so we grew up riding bikes...

Image result for best 80's toys

__________________

Never compromise with a liberal!

0
Meatloaf

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,265
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby
Ha! I thought that was the coolest thing ever growing up.  We were to poor for the cool toys.


I got the voltron.  Got the whole damn thing.  It was on sale at sams for like $50 back in the day.  It was so special, they put a letter in the news paper saying it contained lead.  I was never allowed to play with it and I still have the damn thing in a box.

Shhhhh... Don't tell anyone, but I did sneak it out a few times and play with it.... And still do from time to time.

Also used to love the bubble ring things.  Those were awesome.  And probably contained jsut as much lead.

I also found a couple of my old gobots that my kid is in love with.

__________________
The AMC is my B!TCH!
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Appraisal Topics | Appraisal Questions | Other Topics